Monday, April 20, 2015

Transfer 10 week 6 March 30

Well the transfer is over and we have the changes and everything. We ended the change well we found a few new investigators this week and 4 of our investigators went to church yesterday. So it was a good week.

But it was a pretty normal week not all that exciting. I have been here in my area Cuauhtemoc for 3 transfers (about 4 and a half months) And I have been in this town Piedras Negras for 4 transfers (about 6 months) so I was pretty sure that I was going to be changed and I was right. Tomorrow I am going back to Saltillo. All I know is that my area is called Aurora and my companion is named Elder Dichi. I think that I met him before but I am not really sure because there could be more than one Elder Dichi. 

I am excited to go back to Saltillo because it just started to get really hot here and the only way to escape the heat in this mission is to go to Saltillo. It is going to be kind of tough because I really like my area here. But luckily I am going to have some time to say goodbye to some people later on today. 

Well that is about it. I have a lot of stuff to do today. I hate packing...
Elder Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment