Monday, March 2, 2015

Transfer 10 Week 2 March 2 2015

Elder Sebastian and I had another really good week. We had a lot of work to do.

This week was kind of just a normal week. But I got cold again which was kind of weird. But I forgot my planner in the house so I cant really remember anything that I was going to write. 

Yesterday was really good. Our investigator Joel went to church. It was his third time going. His wife and two of his kids are members of the church, and he has a son that is in the MTC in provo. He has been progressing very well. I remember the first time that we went to visit him he didnt want to talk much about the church at all. But ever since his son entered the MTC about a month ago he started warming up to the church a little bit more and he started to attend. And yesterday he actually started to participate a lot in the classes. We also went and ate with them yesterday like we do almost every sunday and we shared a message about temples and family history work. His wife had actually gone to the temple just the week before and he had a few questions about it, so it worked out perfectly.

We also had a lesson with our investigator named Rafael yesterday. We shared the Restoration video with him and we talked a lot about the Preisthood. We have invited him to be baptized before but he always told us that he had already been baptized in a different church so he didnt need to. He had a lot of questions for us about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon after the video. And we invited him to baptism again. He said that he is going to continue to read the Book of Mormon and he is going to pray and ask if it is true, and if he feels that it is true he will be baptized! 

So this week was pretty good. I am still doing great. I dont have any compaints at all. I am just glad to be here.

Elder Earl
 One of the families we are working with...with Elder Martinez.
This is how close I am to TEXAS!!
Eating tortillas I made from scratch.  We found out afterwards that you should use hot water and not cold water when making them..they were a little hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment