Monday, March 2, 2015

Transfer 9 Week 6 February 16 2015

Well. Another week and transfer have ended. It was a really good week, and we have the changes!
This last week was really good. We had a lot of lessons we recieved a few refferals and we were able to find a new investigator as well. He is kind of crazy but he is a good guy.
But the best part of the week was definitely yesterday! These last two transfers in this area have been really good but we have struggled with getting our investigators to go to church with us. Yesterday we had a ward conference and 70 people went to church which is the most that I have seen here in this ward and 3 of our investigators went as well! Overall the church services were really good. We listened to talks from the bishop as well as the stake president and the choir sang I Know That My Redeemer Lives (It was okay). The Presidents talk was very powerful. He spoke about Family History work and Temple work as well.
Today in the morning our district leader called us with the changes. My comp is going to Monclova tomorrow in the morning and I am staying here for another 6 weeks. I dont know my companion, but I know that his name is Elder Sebastian. He is american. But that is all I know. I think that he is fairly new to the mission as well. We will see how it goes.
Elder Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment