Saturday, August 30, 2014

Transfer 5 Week 5 August 25 2014

Well I dont have much time to write this week. One of our investigators invited us over to eat, and we were there for longer than we thought!

This week was super good! I did splits this week with a missionary from Honduras! he is super swee! Already one of my best friends in the mission. I learned a lot. He is a Greenie still, and I am a Gringo, so it was ineresing, but I had a great time, and I really did feel the Spirit really strong the whole day.

This weekend was Stake Conference. The Mission President, The Temple President and The Stake Presidency all spoke! As well as 3 recently returned missionaries. It was super good! And we had 5 investigators come as well! So that made it even better! 

I am getting super excited for this weekend. Dario and Enrique are going to be baptized. And Dario asked me to baptize him! And after his confirmation on Sunday he is going to give a talk in Sacrament meeting! 

Well that is all of the important stuff I guess. I am doing great!
Elder Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment