Saturday, August 30, 2014

Transfer 5 Week 3 August 11 2014

I can´t believe that this change is already half over! I am pretty sure that my companion is leaving in like 3 weeks, and I still get lost all the time here! I better learn it soon or who knows what is going to happen!

This week was good. We still have a lot of work, and if everything goes like I hope it will, we could have up to 6 baptisms in the next 3 weeks! so that is super exciting! 

There were a few day that I was just super hot though! But I know that I shouldn´t complain, because if it is hot in Saltillo I dont want to know how hot it is in all of the other towns around here. I definitely feel bad for all of the missionaries in Monclova, Piedras Negras, and Torreón. We did have one day where it rained, but we were in a lesson for the whole time. 

We got a new investigator this week. His name is Mario. He is super cool! His wife is also taking the lessons, but their work scheduldes are so rough, we almost never find them together. The lesson that we had with him was super great! The Spirit was super strong! We were talking about the blessing of having families, and I asked him how important his family is to him. He told us that he quit drugs and he quit drinking so he could better take care of his son who is about 1 year old. I could really feel just how much he cared for his family. He is really prepared to receive the gospel, but he has some problems because his work schedule is so rough.

Church was really good this week again, we had 2 non-members in the church with us. And there was also a ward baptism. An 8 year old named Daniel was baptized by Elder Brown. I am doing great!

Elder Earl
 
Moths should never be as big as my hand. Almost peed my pants!

These are the 3 other missionaries in Obregon in Saltillo. My comp elder Garcia. Elder Brown from California and Elder Townsend from Utah! That building is a gigantic catholic church!

SMURFS!...and graffiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment