Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Transfer 14 Week 6 September 14 2015

So the change is over and we have our new changes, and i have to say the changes really surprised me this time.

The week ended up being super cool! We had a lesson with and investigator that is named Luis. We discussed temples and the ordinances that we do inside them. He really liked it and he told us that he wants to be baptized so he can be sealed to his family. His son Andy (Ya like from Toy Story) is also listening and accepting the message. And today we are going to have another lesson with them and we are going to invite the entire family to be baptized. 

Other than that we also got to watch the rededication of the Mexico City Temple via satelite yesterday! It was an amazingly spiritual experience and i feel super blessed that i was able to see it. And it was super sweet because a less active family that we have been teaching got to go as well!

Anyway so this morning we got our changes. I was almost positive that i was going to stay here with my same companion because we both only have 6 weeks in this area, but my companion is being changed to Piedras Negras! And i am going to stay here. My companion is going to be Elder Hopper. I dont know him very well. I have just seen him like 2 times, but i know that he has been here for about 5 months and that he is from Georgia. I was kind of bummed, because i actually wanted to stay with Elder Miller because we get along great, but i am sure that i will get along really well with Elder Hopper as well.

I am doing great!
Elder Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment