Thursday, July 16, 2015

Transfer 12 Week 6 June 22 2015

So this was the last week of the transfer, and i have to say that it was pretty good. It would have been great, but the investigator that we were going to baptize on saturday ended up not going through with it because of some problems that she is having. Thankfully she still wants to be baptized, so hopefully she can continue progressing so she can be baptized soon.

Other than that the week was great. I am still getting along with my companion, we had quite a few lessons, and some investigators went to church yesterday as well.

It also finally hit me that i am actually going to turn 20 in 6 days! which is super crazy because that just seems super old to me. I kind of wish that i could just stay 19. 

So this morning we got our tranfer and it turns out that i am staying in Aurora in Saltillo with my same companion Elder Gallardo. Which is cool, because i get along great with him. But i have been in this area for a while so i was kind of hoping to get changed. But i am sure that we are going to have a great transfer with a lot of success!

Elder Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment