Monday, June 1, 2015

Transfer 11 Week 6 May 11 2015

Well my 11th transfer is officially over. Which is kind of scary because i am pretty sure that i only have like 6 left!

This last week was actually pretty rough for me. I all started on Monday. I woke up feeling a little bit sick to the stomach, but i didnt really think much of it because it had happened before. But then we went over to the house of the other missionaries in our ward to eat hamburgers for lunch and to play Uno. That was fun, but then later on i started to feel super sick. And to top it all off, on the way back home I stepped on a nail. It passed through my shoe and stabbed my foot. So we finally got home and I ended up throwing up about 4 times with a sore foot and everything. I finally got to sleep at about 3 in the morning.

The next day (Tuesday) we had the zone meeting in the morning. I sat through the whole thing but i felt like dying. I probably wouldn´t have gone since i was sick, but the mission president gave the capacitation so i decided to go. 

After the meeting I finally got to go to the doctor. Our ward mission leader brought us because i could barely walk. They gave me a Tetanus shot for the nail thing and a bunch of medication for my stomach. Butt i am not going to say where they gave me the shot. Oops...i gave it away. 

By the end of Tuesday my stomach was feeling better, but i couldn´t get back to really walking until Thursday. so ya it was a rough week, But i am fine now.

But despite the dificulties the week ended up being one of my favorites because i got to see my family

Elder EArl!

No comments:

Post a Comment