Monday, October 19, 2015

Transfer 15 Week 5 October 19 2015

Well we had another really good week. I dont have much time to write today because we went downtown to buy some sarapes. A sarape is like a colorful blanket that is originally from saltillo. They are pretty cool, so i bought some since i am actually ending the mission pretty soon. They are kind of like a mexican poncho but they dont have the slot to put your head into.

The week went really well. But not much happened that is really worth mentioning. We had a good lesson with one of our investigators Andy. He says that he is going to think about and pick a date for his baptism. That is something fairly new that we are implementing in our mission. Instead of inviting an investigator to be baptized on a certain date, we have them pick their own date. I think it is a good idea. I am not sure how many missions are doing it, but i think all of Mexico is.

So hopefully by the end of the week we will have another goal for a baptismal date. Everything else is going well. We only have one more week left in this transfer so we are going to keep working and finish strong. I am pretty sure that this next week i will receive my transfer to my last area!

Elder Earl  
                                                          I made this salsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment