Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Transfer 9 Week 1 January 12 2015

hello everyone! I had another really great week this week! It was a great week to start a new change. It was a lot colder this week than it has been lately. But thankfully we were able to ignore the cold and we actually had a lot of success this week! We had 35 lessons this week which was super cool! It has been a while since I have had that many lessons in one week!
This week we did divisions with the young men in the ward again. Two of them sent in their mission papers this week I believe. I had a really good time and we got a lot of work done. I am really glad for the opportunity to help the young men here prepare to go on a mission, I am not anywhere close to being perfect. But I am glad that I can at least try to be a good example for them.
There were only 2 changes in my district this transfer so it is basically the same. Which is good, because I really like my district.
This week we found out that the strange black box in our house is actually a heater! just in time too! because this week was a little bit colder than last week.
Other than that the week was normal and cool.
Elder Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment