Monday, January 5, 2015

Transfer 8 Week 5 December 29 2014

Well, this week was super sweet! I had a great Christmas, and I am looking forward to the new year as well!

On Tuesday, We did some more divisions with the Young Men in the Ward. I was with two and my comp was with two. We actually had a lot of success. In the three hours that we were working together, we had 6 lessons and 23 contacts. And I think that a few of them are going to progress! We contacted this really cool guy named Jose. A few years ago he found a Book of Mormon in a trash can, so he read it. He said that it was really interesting and that he wants another because he lost it.

Also, Chritmas was this last week! So on Christmas I got to talk to my family! It was an awesome experience and I am so happy for that opportunity. And I am so glad that everything is going well at home. My comp talked to his family on Chritmas Eve. Chritmas was a lot of fun! It was a lot different from Chrsitmas in Moses Lake. Probably because most of the people here live in more humble circumstances. But despite that, people were giving us food whereever we went! We got home super full!

Saturday was also really cool. We visited a lot of our investigators. We had a lesson with one of the contacts that we did. His name is Adrian, and he is really cool. We invited him to be baptized, and he accepted! We also went to visit our investigator Rafael. He was busy, so we couldn't talk, but he said that he would see us at church the next day. He says that everytime we go to see him, so we didnt really think anything of it, but the next day we were in the church and he walked in! It was a great surprise! In total we had 2 investigators go to church yesterday.

Also, yesterday morning at about 9:50 am. The bishop told me that I was going to give a talk in church that was going to start in 10 min. So ! prepared something really fast and I gave the talk.It wasnt perfect, but it was definitely the best talk that I have given in Spanish so far. I was able to talk for like 15 minutes without writing anything down. And I am fairly certain that most of the people understood what I said. 

Elder Earl
 Hobbit door
 My Zone last Change
 Dog leg on the sidewalk...just a normal day in Mexico. (Below) Baptisms last Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment