Saturday, October 11, 2014

Transfer 6 Week 5 October 6 2014

This week was another really good week. And it was even better because I got to see General Conference.

Unfortunately I was having some problems with the computer I was using. So I dont have like any time to write today. But this week was good. We had a lot of good contacts, and I think that a few of them are actually going to progress! Other than that we also had one investigador go to general conferece. As well as a few less active members that we are teaching.

General Conference was super cool this week! It was great that the added the talks in different languages. The people here were all pretty excited about the two talks that were in Spanish! I know that I was hoping to be able to watch it in English, but that didnt happen. But the good part is that I basically understood everything! So it turned out being really great for learning, as well as for my confidence with understanding Spanish.

I noticed that almost every talk mentioned the Prophet. Many talked about the Prophet Joseph Smith, and almost every one mentioned President Monson. I just want to say that there is no doubt in my mind that Jospeh Smith was a prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet today! Its funny how much I thought I knew before coming on a mission. And it is amazing how much I have learned and how much my testimony has been strengthened since coming here! 

Elder Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment